Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Soft Release/Delta 3200
From: ARTHURWG@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 15:47:22 EDT

I have my Delta 3200 processed at  Spectra, a local lab chain in NYC that
does an extraordinary job. I don't know what they used; another "custom" lab
here used Ilford, which worked very well. I think Ilford's is best. I've also
shot Tmax 3200 and had it processed commercially where the grain was the size
of golf balls. Sorry that I can't help further but really, I have beautiful
fine grain from Delta so there must be a way to do it right.  Arthur