Subject: Re: Noctilux Focusing (was Re: [Leica] noctilux vs. the cheap alternative)
From: "Simon Lamb" <s_lamb@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 09:43:30 +0100

I am using an M6 and it was a stupid question of mine.

Thank you for your low light focusing advice.

Simon

Amateur efforts at http://www.phoenixdb.co.uk/leica

Ted Grant wrote:

>Nope, the Noctilux doesn't change what you see through the " rangefinder
> viewfinder!"  Any differently than you looking through yours and using
> an f2 lens.  Of course I've assumed you were using an M6 or some other M
version.

Message from "Bryan Caldwell" <bcaldwell@softcom.net> (Re: [Leica] noctilux vs. the cheap alternative)
Message from "Simon Lamb" <s_lamb@compuserve.com> (Noctilux Focusing (was Re: [Leica] noctilux vs. the cheap alternative))
Message from Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: Noctilux Focusing (was Re: [Leica] noctilux vs. the cheap alternative))