Subject: [Leica] Virtual Neighborhood
From: "Bill Larsen" <ohlen@sierratel.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 13:36:31 -0700

Craig Roberts writes:

|Actually, I think we should forget our debates, go out and take some pretty
|pictures, and share them with each other.  I, for instance, would love to
|take a "virtual tour" of all our members' neighborhoods.

I believe that there is currently 192 registered users at the Leica Users
neighborhood.  Not all have yet posted photos.  You can visit the photos as a
guest without registering.
http://communities.msn.com/Leicausers/home.htm

I even put up some of the first photos I took with my first M3 in 1967 --- no
exposure meter --- only the 50 rigid Summicron --- but having a blast.

The Street Photo list members will also critique members pages and photos
posted elsewhere.  It is a great photo oriented list which de-emphasizes
equipment and talks about technique and shooting philosophy. There seems to be
a lot of Leica Users on the list, but the philosophy seems to be "on the
street, any camera is better than none." You can look at the information page
and get instructions at

http://www.topica.com/lists/streetphoto

Hope this is helpful,
Bill Larsen