Subject: Re: [Leica] Week 07
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 11:28:15 -0400

Bob,
That is a great week 07 photo. And, being a heavy coffee drinker myself
(there is a new study out that heavy caffiene users are not likely to get
Parkinson's Disease) I have always wondered about the benefits of a soft
release, so, maybe somebody can explain it to me because I do not see how
the shutter release on a Leica could be any softer.
Steve
Annapolis