Subject: Re: [Leica] Concordia Yawl
From: ARTHURWG@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 19:58:39 EDT

The last time I looked they were just $60,000 +. But do you really want one?
As you probably know, most arrived stateside from A&R with cracked ribs that
had to be sistered. They are also kinda small inside and those wonderful
births now seem rather retro.  BTW, I did see the very first one on display
in Newport last summer. Java, I think its name was. Arthur