Subject: Re: [Leica] Paris & Tripod
From: Pete Su <psu_13@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 07:45:55 -0700 (PDT)

I've used a tripod in Paris several times without incident. Of course, the last
time I was there, it was off season, cold, and not all that crowded. Maybe that
had something to do with it.

See http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~psu/paris-louvre.jpg for one of my tripod shots.

I guess I wouldn't be surprised if I got hassled. After all, they don't get you
use on in the DC metro, and even right here in Pittsburgh. But I bring it, and
set it up, and see what happens.

Pete