Subject: Re: [Leica] Someone mentioned Minox
From: Robinsnes@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 11:39:08 EDT

Delighted to hear you will acquire one. It will become your constant
companion, as mine is for me. It is always there, quiet, and trustworthy (I
have dropped mine more than a few times with no ill effect...but I do not
recommend such treatment). If you elect to carry B&W film, you need never
worry about color or light problems. I use it to take PR pictures of people I
meet or am interested in having use my studio. It intrigues and impresses
them...has acquired more than enough jobs to pay for itself several hundred
times over.
Just remember to carry it and not baby it. Then it will be ready when you
need it. A pocket in a plastic sandwich bag works fine. Forget the
never-ready cases...use it and enjoy.

Roger Skully
robinsnestphotography.com