Subject: Re: [Leica] [leica] streets and other...
From: Johnny Deadman <deadman@jukebox.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 19:51:55 +0100

on 19/5/00 7:28 pm, John Collier at jbcollier@home.com wrote:

> Harvey Kietel (sp?). Great film though the one that followed it was no where
> near as good.

Yeah, that was improvised the week after the shoot cos the actors had had
such a good time. I thought it was funny, actually, once you bought that
aspect of it. The black guy who comes in trying to sell cigars... very very
clever. And the outtakes at the end cracked me up. I enjoyed it.

But he didn't take pictures in that one, so I guess we're off topic.

- --
Johnny Deadman

photos:      http://www.pinkheadedbug.com
music:       http://www.jukebox.demon.co.uk