Subject: RE: [Leica] m grip (long)
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 10:57:32 -0700

[snip much good stuff]

Thanks, Tom!  Do you need a beta tester? :-)

The only down side I can see to an M6/Noct/RW/RW-grip combo is that my
F5-owning friend will say "Finally, a Leica that's big enough"...

It always amazes me to hear you describe all the details you take into
consideration in your designs.  It gives me an enormous amount of confidence
in ordering anything you've made sight unseen.

Now... how about a new RF module for the M6 that doesn't flare????  Just
kidding.

Thanks again for the detailed update.

Paul Chefurka