Subject: Re: [Leica] First Images
From: "Simon Lamb" <s_lamb@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 10:14:05 +0100

Jim

It is Agfa Scala 200X black and white slide film.  It has a marked ISO of
200 but can be pulled to 100 or pushed to 1600, which it states quite
proudly on the box.  The scans and 10x8s from the slides are great.

Not sure if it can be processed at home.  I send it to a Scala lab so there
may be some special process involved.  Someone else on the list may know
about that.

Simon