Subject: Re: [Leica] "Quick" DOF calculation
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 16:36:47 -0400

Bob,
I looked at your website for the first time and I think the pictures are
excellent especially the graininess, which I think you say is because of bad
scans. The composition is great and your photos seem to be part photo
journalism and part street photography. I suppose it depends on what you
want to call it.
Steve
Annapolis