Subject: [Leica] Leicaflex SL-MOT and carrying cameras
From: "Sal DiMarco,Jr." <sdmp007@pressroom.com>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 16:03:29 -0400

Luggers,
    Jason Hall's question about SL-MOT cameras got my curiosity aroused and
I check my camera. It is s/n 1262506, black paint, with a plain groundglass.
    The serial number lists show it as a 1970 SL. But, the range is 10,000
units, so it is logical to assume all the 10,000 SL made were not regular
chrome cameras.
    As far as I know, it is a production camera.
    As for carrying cameras, all I can say is I NEVER, repeat NEVER go
anywhere with out a camera. It may by just the Leica Mini in by back pocket,
but a normally carry an M camera with me.  I fail to understand what is so
odd about it.

Happy Snapping,
Sal DiMarco, Jr.