Subject: Re: [Leica] OT-Rodinal at 1:100?
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 10:28:20 -0400

williad@webasto.com jotted down the following:

> I have been looking for a starting point to develop Agfapan 400 and 100 films
> in
> Rodinal at 1:100.  I have the times for 1:25 and 1:50, but have no idea where
> start at 1:100.  Anybody have starting times or know a website?

According to Tom A (whom I use as an authority on anything even remotely
related to photography and a great deal of things not ;) a good starting
point for Rodinal 1:100 is 20 min at 20C or 68F.  I think he uses Kodak
agitation, i.e., 30s initially and then 5s each 30s, but I use Ilford
agitation, i.e., 10s initially and then 10s at the start of each minute.
Seems to work out about the same.  In any case, you might have to adjust.

M.

- --
Martin Howard                 | Trying to determine human performance by
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU   | experiments is nothing but the ritual of
email: howard.390@osu.edu     | The Ballet for the Gods of Invariance.

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] OT-Rodinal at 1:100?)