Subject: [Leica] troublemakers
From: Robert Appleby and Sue Darlow <laintal@tin.it>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 08:56:48 +0200

Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 08:18:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: =?iso-8859-1?q?Nathan=20Wajsman?= <belgiangator@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Leica] scarpiti and friends
Well, I am not a troublemaker (at least not here on
the LUG) but I do use a Yahoo mail address at times
(like right now) when I am not at my home PC and
therefore cannot access my normal webshuttle.ch mail
account. Other longtime members of the list also
occasionally use Yahoo or Hotmail addresses when
travelling. So I think that the proposed remedy would
amount to throwing out the baby with the bath water.

Since Brian has obviously noticed this guy's antics,
he can just remove him from the list; in the meantime,
I suggest that the rest of us exercise some
self-discipline and not fall for obvious trolls.

Nathan
<<<
Actually Nathan, you're right - certainly didn't want to characterise all
yahoo users as troublemakers! I also apologise to Mr. Scarpitti for my
rudeness.
On the other hand, most web mail servers do allow you to download pop mail
from your home addess, don't they?
Rob.
Robert Appleby and Sue Darlow
Via Bellentani 36