Subject: Re: [Leica] Thanks!! OT Nikon F5
From: Simon Lamb <s_lamb@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 00:49:43 +0100

I agree about the Leicaflex speed, but in modern SLRs the motor drive
and AF do not make things hit and miss.  A motor drive can wind as fast
as anyone's fingers and as an example of AF speed, a certain lens
beginning with 'N' and designated AFS 80-200 can focus from one end to
the other in less than one second, easily as fast as any manual effort.

Simon