Subject: Re: [Leica] London and Paris Trip- Airport Security
From: omegaman <omegaman@shentel.net>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 16:30:30 -0400

Bill:
Last month they put my film through the xray machines in London.  It appears
to depend on how much traffic they have.  If you are delaying the
inspections they will put your film right through the machine.  I don't know
about the Hovercraft or Chunnel but they xrayed all luggage on the ferry
from Belfast to Scotland.  Belfast did hand check the film - I had it in a
clear plastic bag.  For Leica in Paris try Odeon Camera on Blvd. St.
Germaine.  They had some used Leica stuff in the window - very pricey
compared to USA.
Randolph Carlisle