Subject: Re: [Leica] Thanks!! OT Nikon F5
From: Simon Lamb <s_lamb@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 11:20:08 +0100

Mark

I agree totally but, as so many have said previously, it is the photo that counts
and if it is a choice between getting the shot with an advanced SLR or missing it
with the Leica glass then I would go for the SLR (unless I could get an F5 with
Leica galss, now that would be worth a look).

Simon

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Thanks!! OT Nikon F5)
Message from Simon Lamb <s_lamb@compuserve.com> (Re: [Leica] Thanks!! OT Nikon F5)
Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Thanks!! OT Nikon F5)