Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: R5/R7 TTL Flash
From: JGong <jgong@cisco.com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 09:14:29 -0700

David,

I think Jim Brick answered your question about TTL ability quite elegantly.
The only I can add is that you won't see the aperature setting on the flash
because that requires the R8 and ROM lenses to report back to your SCA3501
equipped Metz.

Best Regards,

John

Replies: Reply from Bernard <4829.g23@g23.relcom.ru> (Re: [Leica] Re: R5/R7 TTL Flash)