Subject: Re: [Leica] What Leica will be showing at Photokina
From: "Simon Lamb" <s_lamb@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 14:54:39 +0100

Thanks for an interesting reply from someone who has been there and done it.
I am amazed that people pay the money for USM Canon lenses and do not use
the AF.  Guess you have to be good to use MF in fast action sports, although
with F1 the cars are relatively predictable in that they generally go the
same way round the track.  Bet they switch to MF is one spins off though, or
else have shattering levels of manual dexterity.

Simon