Subject: [Leica] Re: Kent State
From: Damian Dlugolecki <damian@teleport.com>
Date: Sat, 06 May 2000 15:52:10 -0700

Mark Rabiner wrote:

> One of us Lugnuts were in one of those famous photo's of the Kent state massacre.
> On the cover of Time.
> I forgot who it was!!
> Was it Damian Dlugolecki?
> mark Rabiner

True.  Bullets whistling past my ears and running like hell I got behind
a car.  After the shooting stopped I emerged and went over to a guard
member and was cursing him for throwing riot grenades at those mourning
the fallen.
It was an unforgettable time.  The photo in question was in Newsweek and
it was not a cover photo.
Damian
- --
http://www.teleport.com/~damian/strings.htm