Subject: [Leica] PhotosPerWeek
From: rnkramer@mindspring.com
Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 10:04:17 -0400

Okay, I've been a slack dog this week, and am only now posting what should
have been up Monday.  But here are my week 4 photos of the week, all taken
at or around the infamous Dealey Plaza in Dallas:

http://www.mindspring.com/~rnkramer/4.html

I didn't really intend to be such a tourist, but driving into downtown
Dallas from DFW I recognized those sixth floor windows and just had to stop.
I had an hour to kill before my meeting with a client anyway, so what better
way to spend it than snapping photos, eh?

Bob Kramer
Atlanta, GA