Subject: [Leica] Black body
From: AlastairF@bhs.grampianshealth.org.au
Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 11:32:31 +1000

I do not know anyone in the States but this chap in Japan does wonderful
work. Both Tom A. and Hans Pahlen have had cameras done and were very happy.
Here is the URL:

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Oracle/5799/shintaro.htm

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I too can recommend Shintaro's work. I've seen a number of the cameras that
he has refurbished, and the paint work was fine. In fact I'm considering
sending him a IIIG. He is also a fine photographer, and an all round "good
bloke" (as we say downunder). He is also reasonably priced ;-)

Cheers

Alastair