Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Repair Service in US
From: Mike Quinn <mlquinn@san.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2000 19:25:11 -0700

You're probably OK, since it was delivered. But don't count on UPS to honor
their insurance. UPS decides whether to pay you the insurance. I sent a
monitor about 100 miles to be repaired. They smashed it and then decided
that it was my fault (for shipping it in a different monitor's box).

It took me six months, various letters, and ten or so phone calls to even
get them to refuse to pay it.

Mike Quinn

Replies: Reply from Edward Gosfield III <egosfield@core.com> ([Leica] UPS)