Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Darkroom depression
From: ray tai <razerx@netvigator.com>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2000 07:00:34 +0800

I use 400CN with my meter less Leicas and guess exposure on the over side
just to be safe.  Extremely convenient and practically grainless.  I never
liked printing the stuff or the Ilford version in the darkroom but my
LS-2000 seems to like it.  Also, I find these films quite marvelous for
compressing contrast such as when shooting in the afternoon with flash.
Shadow details are retained by overexposure but highlights don't get washed
out.  But under ideal lighting conditions I still like Tri-X and TMX for
the tonality.

Ray