Subject: [Leica] Canon 50/1.4 LSM info
From: Simon Ogilvie <Simon.Ogilvie@etrade.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2000 17:26:16 +0100

I've recently bought a 50/1.4 screw-mount lens with a
Leica-M adaptor for use with my M kit.  I recall seeing
an article on the LHSA web site about this lens with a
good comparison with other Summilux-type lenses, but I
can't find it on the new LHSA site.  Are these pages no
longer available, or does anyone have a URL I could try?
I've found very little information about this lens on
the web, so any comments anyone has on it's comparitive
performance with respect to the equivalent Summilux or
the new Nokton would be of interest.

Thanks,
Simon Ogilvie.