Subject: Re: [Leica] Leicas in NYC
From: Johnny Deadman <deadman@jukebox.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2000 16:49:40 +0100

on 3/5/00 10:57 PM, ARTHURWG@aol.com at ARTHURWG@aol.com wrote:

> May I suggest Broadway between Houston St. and Canal St. for Human Traffic?
> As I've said before on the LUG, it's quite a cast of characters. The weekend
> is best.

Right on! It's cool. I've shot there. I'll tell you where else is great...
Wall Street and the whole financial district. A different vibe but good
stuff. And let's not forget the Staten Island Ferry & terminal.

- --
Johnny Deadman

photos:      http://www.pinkheadedbug.com
music:       http://www.jukebox.demon.co.uk