Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica bags report
From: Nathan Wajsman <belgiangator@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 07:10:45 -0700 (PDT)

- --0-1350490027-957449445=:22102

Hi Dennis,

The depth is actually one of the things I really like about the 803 (as well as the M-Classic, which is about the same). That is because I normally keep my lenses joined back-to-back with the plastic thingie made by Leica or with two rear caps glued together. With the deep satchel bags, I can have any two lenses put together in this way and still not stick up too much, even if it is the 135mm and the 90mm. For the bodies the depth is also just right when they are standing on one of the short sides inside the bag.

Nathan

Dennis Painter <dpainter@bigfoot.com> wrote:
Thanks for a very useful report. I have looked at the 803 but it seems
quite deep for the compact Leica lenses. Any further comments on how
that works out? or tricks to use that depth?

Bests,
Dennis

Do You Yahoo!?
- --0-1350490027-957449445=:22102

<P>Hi Dennis,</P>
<P>The depth is actually one of the things I really like about the 803 (as well as the M-Classic, which is about the same). That is because I normally keep my lenses joined back-to-back with the plastic thingie made by Leica or with two rear caps glued together. With the deep satchel bags, I can have any two lenses put together in this way and still not stick up too much, even if it is the 135mm and the 90mm. For the bodies the depth is also just right when they are standing on one of the short sides inside the bag.</P>
<P>Nathan</P>
<P><B><I>Dennis Painter &lt;dpainter@bigfoot.com&gt;</B></I> wrote:<BR>
Send instant messages & get email alerts with <a href="http://im.yahoo.com/">Yahoo! Messenger</a>.
- --0-1350490027-957449445=:22102--