Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Some of Life's Chumps, oops I mean Dumps
From: ARTHURWG@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 18:18:40 EDT

B.D. Colen will be missed, by me, anyway. But I must add, IMHO, that the real
cause of world poverty etc. has nothing to do with birth control or anything
else besides bad government. Most of these countries have incredibly corrupt
elites that steel every last cent they can. Look at Russia. At least $150
billion in foreign aid, loans, grants and  foreign exchange payments have
left the country in recent years, to enter the foreign bank accounts of the
elite.