Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Re: Pornography?
From: "Bryan Caldwell" <bcaldwell@softcom.net>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 11:03:51 -0700

John,

Several years ago, there was quite a movement to boycott sellers of books by
Jock Sturges and Sally Mann (both of which feature nude photographs of
children). The Barnes and Noble bookseller where I live was picketed on a
daily basis.

Fortunately it all seems to have blown over. And, to their credit, Barnes
and Noble refused to stop selling the books - although in a number of
locations they did remove them from the shelves and sell them from the front
counter only.

Bryan