Subject: Re: [Leica] Multiple exposures with M6?
From: "M.E.Berube - GoodPhotos" <meb@goodphotos.com>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2000 11:30:45 -0400

I really don't want to be contrary and I'm far from an expert, but the M5
allows you to shoot double exposures (with a bit of work.)
SG quotes the procedure from the M5 manual here:
http://www.cameraquest.com/m5.htm
(Unfortunately neither of our answers help ZaaX on the original question,
but there IS an M made to handle double exposures.)
Michael E. Berube