Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica Decision : Help
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 10:26:07 -0400

So much depends on not only the kind of pictures you take, but where you
take them.  These days, I seem to be taking a lot of pictures in my house in
the evening.  Even with ISO 800, my exposures are f2 at 1/15. As a result, I
sold my non ASPH 35 Summicron (hope it arrives soon Walter) and bought the
1.4 ASPH. I also have the 75 Summilux. My 50 is a Summicron, but I often
think about changing that too.
It really is a disease!

Ken