Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica Decision : Help
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 09:35:57 -0400

I had originally anticipated starting with the 50/2, getting the 90/2 next,
then the 35/2.  What I've found, after just a couple weeks with the 50 (and
I'm not going to rush to any second purchase, so these are preliminary
observations), is that I want wider rather than narrower/closer.

I find myself using my Epic Stylus (35/2.8) for certain shots because the 50
just doesn't have the right breadth, even if I step back a few feet (then I
lose the closeness I wanted to one of the people in the frame).  And even
with the 35 on the Stylus I feel a bit constrained.  So, against all
previous plans, my next lens may very well be the 28/2.8.

And I keep drooling over the black paint LHSA M6 and trying to talk myself
out of buying it as a second body.  I could get the 90/2 or the 35/1.4 for
the same $$$.  Ohh, but that black paint with the engraved top plate!!!

Dan