Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Decision : Help
From: DavidS8451@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 08:35:11 EDT

Sarawoot,
As you've seen in the archives, this question comes up frequently.  I guess
it's my turn to contribute an answer.  I started with the M6 (.72 viewfinder)
and the 35 Summicron ASPH.  Then I got the 90 Elmarit, and then the 50
Summicron.  And then, and then....  But you will be very happy with either
the 35 or the 50, and whichever you get first, you'll then get the other, and
then another body, and then....
Good luck,
Dave Schaller
Newton, MA