Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Decision : Help
From: "Sarawoot Chittratanawat" <c641625@showme.missouri.edu>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 01:00:09 -0500

Hi Martin,
Thanks again for your point.  Cameraworld.com (AKA Cameraworld of Oregon)
has reputation similar to B&H and Adorama.  So, it won't screw me for sure.
:) What I'm concerning right now is the lens.  I want to minimize my first
investment, Martin.  So, the used gear might be better alternatives.  As for
Leica, I have no idea how the used gear would be.  I mean, should I get the
used lens or the used body?
Thanks!
Sarawoot