Subject: Re: [Leica] depths of reverberation Now Hull House
From: Disfromage@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 22:24:16 EDT

<<When I was 13 I got involved with Hull House which was the same thing as the
Jane Adams center out of Chicago.>>

Mark,

My great aunt and uncle lived at Hull house in the '30's.  They were both
painters who were very interested in the people who were suffering through
the Depression.  They did a fair amount of suffering themselves.  My aunt was
Jane Adams' secretary for a couple of years.  A lot of good work was, and
still is done there.  Small world, don't you think?

Richard Wasserman