Subject: Re: [Leica] Need info on Courierware bags.
From: Tim Smith <tssmith@best.com>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 15:09:23 -0700

Smith wrote:
>This is yet theoretical for me, as I'm still waiting for my M6 TTL .72x
>chrome. Why can't a major photo store, and official Leica dealer, in
>northern California get one of these? Are they becoming scarce?

Uh, the camera store did. Blame Leica USA for being a bit out of synch in
their shipping, or at least their info to the store. Blame me for being
frustrated, and whining such like.

I now have my first Leica in almost 35 years. Am going out right now to run
a roll of Tri-X through it (for old-time's sake :-). Haven't settled on
which B&W emulsion I will wind up using. (I like to stick with one, for
simplicity.) Have heard (and seen) many good things about Ilford Delta 400,
but there are a lot of new things to try.

Tim