Subject: [Leica] Monochrom.com
From: "Gerry Walden" <gerrywalden@cwcom.net>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 09:50:07 +0100

Today I received the latest catalogue update from the German company
Monochrom (web site www.monochrom.com) which lists 2 lenses from the
Japanese manufacturer Komura for Leica L mount, together with various
adaptors for M series.   Theses are the 21mm f2.8 and the 28mm f3.5.   They
also list 21mm, 28mm and 35mm viewfinders in silver and black depending on
size (21mm in both).   I do not think these are the Cosina lenses but I may
be wrong!

Also listed are a range of accessories for the camera such as M adaptors,
leather straps, cable releases, soft releases, body and lens back caps etc.
etc. including a variable length E39 lens hood with opening for gelatin
filters (at around $50 in silver and black).

I am afraid my German is a bit limited so for an exact translation you will
need to rely on one of our German/Swiss/Dutch members, but the information
that I can glean is very interesting and prices seem quite reasonable to
this Englishman with the over-valued pound!

Gerry