Subject: Re: [Leica] Gossen Luna Pro
From: Jay Kumarasamy <jayk@cisco.com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 15:01:43 -0700 (PDT)

Dan,

Gossen Luna Pro F is a Rolls Royce of light meters.  I have been using it for
a year with excellent results, and ease of use.  After using Weston Master V
for a long time, I find the Gossen 'easier' to use.

The only downside to it is, its 3/4 the size of my M4 and bigger than my
Rollei 35 !.

Make sure you get the one that use 9V battery, instead of the older (if you
are planning on used one) ones with mercury battery.

- - Jay