Subject: Re: PHSNE show (was [Leica] Leica- Boston- used camera dealers)
From: "phong" <phongdoan@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 21:13:53 -0400

Hi Roy !

Sorry I didn't your post before.  I just got around to catching
up with me LUG mail.   I have been spending quite a bit of time
working in Montreal, and this is the first year in the past 10
years or so that I miss this show.   It's great browsing thru all
the photographic junk, and I have had quite a few bargains there.
Asking prices can be high, but by 3 o'clock on Sunday, bargains
can be had.   Anyway, looks like I missed an opportunity for a Boston
LUG get-together.

Anybody's been to the Weston show at the MFA ?

- - Phong