Subject: Re: [Leica] Tri-X rated at 200ASA with an M2
From: "rlb" <rlb@triad.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 04:59:54 -0700

Joe:

Several months ago I attended a presentation by Jack Leigh.  He is an
exceptional photographer from Savannah, Georgia.    He exhibited some
absolutely gorgeous prints, full of depth, beautiful highs and the shadows
were full of detail.  He has used nothing buy Tri-x at ISO 200 for years.
He processes in D-76, 1:1,  68F for 7 minutes.  I have tested it and the
negatives are beautiful.    I don't think that it will replace my Delta
films in Xtol but under some lighting conditions it does have a very
appealing appearance.

Bob Bedwell