Subject: Re: [Leica] An evening with James Nachtwey
From: "Jeff Bailey" <fish-boy@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 11:04:26 -0400

- -----Original Message-----
From: B. D. Colen <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Saturday, April 29, 2000 11:02 AM

> BTW, whoever
>posted a comment saying that Inferno is too large - I got a look at the
>Newton book complete with coffee table - now THAT is a stupid idea.
>
>Julian

<snip>

There was an episode of Seinfeld where Kramer created a coffee table book
about coffee tables. Plus, it had folding out legs making it -- a small
coffee table. I wonder if the Seinfeld people got the "Idea" from the Newton
book. Either way, it seems stupid to me... Not that there is anything wrong
with that...

Jeff
fish-boy@mindspring.com