Subject: Re: [Leica] Initial impressions of this group
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 17:41:03 -0700

Martin Howard wrote:

> Guy Bennett jotted down the following:
>
> > simon,
> >
> > i have not met your wife, but have communicated with her telepathically,
><Snip>  By the end of next month, she should be begging him to get that
> Noctilux, she won't understand how you can live without a 75 Summilux, and
> will be pleading with him over breakfast to get him to understand the
> investment virtues of getting an Ein Stück.
>
> M.  <evil grin>
><Snip>
My solution was for us to get Karen, my SO of 22 years an M6 with a 2.8 silver
collapsible Elmar.
She has been effective "turned."
If I upgraded my 35 Summicron ASPH to the Summilux Asph or the 90 Elmarit to the
Summicron ASPH APO; she would get my "old" lens.
Not much of an argument I get from her on such matters. She does't mind the hand
me downs. Just as long as we have enought money left over to eat and go to the movies.
Mark Rabiner