Subject: Re: [Leica] Shootin' in the rain
From: Johnny Deadman <deadman@jukebox.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 23:48:47 +0100

on 27/4/00 11:35 PM, Dan Honemann at ddh@home.com wrote:

> How weatherproof is the M6 TTL + 50 Summicron?  Is it okay to take it out in
> the rain?

I'd be interested to know what other people do, but my M4-P gets carried in
the hand under a raincoat and shoots out for pictures. I don't worry about a
bit of surface water but make sure it sits out somewhere nice and airy to
dry afterwards. I don't let it get soaked though.

I can hear the Leica police clumping up the stairs already.
- --
Johnny Deadman

photos:      http://www.pinkheadedbug.com
music:       http://www.jukebox.demon.co.uk