Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: m3 releather
From: Kip Babington <cbabing3@swbell.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 10:43:30 -0500

Youxin's work appears regularly on ebay.  At least two of his cameras are on
auction now, if you'd like to take a look at his work.  They are items
316754798 and 316760801 (someday I'm going to be high bidder on one of his
black paint jobs, and I like to keep track of how things are going with his
stuff.)  Truly beautiful to behold.

Cheers,
Kip