Subject: Re: [Leica] A "Lurker" posts
From: Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 20:33:59 +1000

Tom Furlotte wrote:

> Hello luggers,
> I have been reading the digest of the group for a few months and thought
> this would be a good time to chime in with my first Leica experience. In the
> early eighties I was heavy into the Olympus system ...

Yeeeh! Another lurker 'un-lurks'.  Only 599 to go...

I learnt about photography with my father's Olympus.  When I look at the
slides now I know I took the shot as a kid if my father is in it.  "Just
turn the dial 'till the needle points to 125, then gently press the
button", he taught me.

Good to hear from you Tom.

Regards

Rick (not long un-lurked himself, and still a bit merry!) Dykstra