Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: making contact prints
From: Pete Su <psu_13@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 19:00:34 -0700 (PDT)

Yeah. I have to admit that 35mm contact sheets aren't really worth that
much from the standpoint of evaluating the details of a picture. You
can sort of weed out the real losers, but I make 8x10 rough proofs to
really figure out if I want to print the thing for real.

I certainly wouldn't show them to a client, if I had any, which I
don't.

Pete