Subject: RE: [Leica] M2/M3/M4-P/M6 Rangefinder
From: BOB KRAMER <BobKramer@COOPERCARRY.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 12:04:23 -0400

I don't have an M2 or M4-P, but my M3 and M4 have never flared on me.  For
fun I tried to make my M3 flare by moving my eye off center to see how far
off I would have to go in order to lose the RF image.  After I moved my eye
to where I could only see about 1/2 of the 50mm image area through the VF,
the RF patch did disappear.  So at least with my M3, you have a lot of
off-center viewing play before flare becomes an issue.

Regards to y'all,

Bob Kramer
Atlanta, GA