Subject: [Leica] Screw of Summicron 35/2 with bugeyes
From: "man samurai" <samuraiboy1234@mailcity.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 11:08:49 +0900

Dear LUGers,
I bought Summicron 35/2 with bugeyes(serial #1653XXX...made in 1959). Before buying that I saw some lenses of same kind and saw two "black" screw were on the bugeyes to be attatched on lens. But I saw "chrome" screws were on mine. I thought black screw was original and chrome one was not. But recently I saw same kind of lens whose serial# is also 1653XXX was on sale on eBay. I saw the photo and found it also had chrome screws on bugeyes. So I wonder if it is original on the earliest production. Please give me any suggestion on that.
Best Regards,
Shogo Yokoi

Send FREE April Fool's Greetings to your friends!
http://www.whowhere.lycos.com/redirects/American_Greetings.rdct