Subject: [Leica] Natchwey interview
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 05:48:56 -0700

What a great interview.  It really helps to have some insight into the
thoughts and motivations of people who bear witness to events like that.  He
also addresses the "would you put down your camera and help?" issue that was
discussed here last week, and his response is exactly what I would have
expected.

I've ordered the book, but I doubt I'll be showing it to many of my
camera-club friends :-/

Paul Chefurka