Subject: Re: [Leica] Salgato Salgato Nachwey and75/1.4
From: ARTHURWG@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 10:28:07 EDT

Mr. Nachtwey is by most accounts the preeminent photojournalist of our age.
But do  you really want a  coffee table book of horrror?   I wouldn't want my
nine-year-old  to see it, and I think my in-laws would become ill. By some
thinking, Nachtwey wanted a book that would not be easy to put away, ie,
forgotten. I'm waiting to find one at a discount, say $75 instead of $125.